Embroidery dresses, tops, pants, jackets, handbags, even accessories have been all the rage and will continue to gain popularity into the summer months. I am a huge fan of all the embroidery detail. You can find styles that have minimal or a lot of embroidery. The prices can vary depending on if the garment has a lot of intricate detail. However, you can find very reasonably priced items nonetheless.
Here are my 5 reasons why you should give the embroidered trend a try…
- Embroidered items make a statement all on their own. You can totally skip the accessories.
- Embroidered jeans are a fun way to add pizzazz to your outfit. If you are a jean and tee type of gal, then choose ones with a beautiful design. How cute would they look with a heel and a blazer jacket? Bonus if your blazer is velvet? Definitely, a must try!
- Embroidery looks oh so fabulous on dresses. They are light, flowy and perfect for warm weather. Throw an over-sized sweater or a cardigan over it and voila!
- Ok, so embroidered clothing is not your jam? No problem, add a pair of statement earrings or a necklace. I am in love with these.
- No matter your style, there is something for everyone.
I have gathered some of my favorite items that I think would make for a perfect addition to any wardrobe…
How will you embrace the embroidery trend this season?
Linking up with these fabulous blogs here